M2M / IoT Sim Solutions
Managed IoT Connectivity
Any network. Any location. Get Connected.
M2M (Machine to Machine)/ IoT (Internet of Things) technology was created to streamline the way data is collected from devices and incorporated into IT systems, without human intervention.
USIC offer a range of M2M SIMs designed for higher usage devices such as tablets, point-of-sale systems and kiosks.
USIC offer a range of IoT SIMs designed for low-usage devices such as sensors and monitoring devices.
USIC offer M2M and IoT SIMs through EE, Three, MultiNet and eSIM. These operators give the flexibility of single or multiple network connectivity in the UK and across the globe. LP-WAN SIMs will play an increasingly large part in modern life and forecasts are for exponential growth.
M2M/IoT SIMs provide real-time usage information and are provisioned (activated, ceased, barred, unbarred) in real-time.
How are M2M/IoT SIMs managed?
Mobile Manager is our M2M/IoT SIM management portal, which communicates in real-time with multiple mobile network operators.
Mobile Manager handles M2M SIM activations, ceases, suspensions, reports, alerts and bolt-ons and can be used to manage large estates of M2M SIMs in multiple devices worldwide.
• Resilient - SIM cards that can withstand extreme environmental conditions and are suitable for applications in a variety of industrial and agricultural settings
• Real-time - M2M/IoT SIMs provide real-time usage information and are activated, ceased, barred and unbarred in real-time
• Performance - M2M/IoT SIMs are designed to be always on and provide consistent performance
• Security – M2M/IoT SIMs are available with dynamic IP, as well as Fixed IP, Private APN, and L2TP
• Choice – USIC offers a wide range of single and multi-network UK-only SIMs as well as multi-network SIMs roaming across the globe
• Flexibility – Tariffs range from 1MB up to 5TB with multiple bolt-ons and data pools helping to prevent overages and bill shock
• LP-WAN - SIMs enabled to NB-IoT and LTE-M Radio Access Technologies