What is a Grade A phone?
The accessories are brand new and genuine.
The box will be plain rather than original.
- Exceptional quality used handset with nearly new cosmetic appearance
- Front glass will have no scratches
- Device may show some evidence of 'not new', a single minor imperfection for example
- Rear case may have very superficial evidence of the device being 'not new' but only on close inspection
- Home button must have no marks or scratches
- Device will have no chips, cracks, dents or broken casework
Yes, All our Grade A phones come with 3 months warranty.
Are graded phones locked?
All our refurbished phones are unlocked, meaning you can use any SIM Only contract. And if you already have a SIM card, you just need to pop it in and you’re ready to go.
Retina HD display
4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
1334x750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
Wide colour display (P3)
625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
A10 Fusion chip
Power and Battery
Lasts up to 2 hours longer than iPhone 6s
Talk time (wireless): Up to 14 hours on 3G
Standby: Up to 10 days
Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, Up to 12 hours on 4G LTE, Up to 14 hours on Wi‑Fi
Wireless video playback: Up to 13 hours
Wireless audio playback: Up to 40 hours
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
Ambient light sensor
iOS 12 Our most personal and secure mobile operating system yet, iOS 12 is packed with powerful features that help you get the most out of every day.
In the Box
iPhone with iOS 12
Lightning to USB Cable
USB Power Adapter